Soil pH Meter, Surenhap 3 in 1 Soil Tester Moisture Meter,Light and PH acidity Tester, Plant Tester for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed)
- ★ SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE – Easy & accurately to read moisture, pH and light levels, promotes healthy plants
- ★ NO BATTERY NEEDED – Simply push the meter into the soil, and you’ll get your reading. It’s no need for batteries
- ★ COMPACT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE – Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your garden, flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor
- ★ 3-IN-1 soil tester, make your plants grow healthy and strong(Do not use it to test pure water directly and other liquids such as vinegar, juice)
- ★ EASY TO USE – just need plug and read . It’s very easy to use! If the plants are very dry, the Soil Meter’s Pointer will does not rotate! It means that your plants need to water right now
❀:Promotes Healthy Plants
❀:This Soil Tester help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational.
❀:1, Let you know when to water.
❀:2, Help you to control pH level in soil.
❀:3, Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
❀:When measuring the soil pH and humidity, first insert the probe as deeply as possible into the soil and leave approximately 1 cm above the probe.
❀:Press the button on the pen to MOIST, MOIST is the moisture key, the corresponding table is MOIST, DRY is dry, WET is wet, the value 1-3 (red part) indicates the need to water, 4-7 (green part) It is appropriate, please adjust the watering time according to the variety of the plant, 8-10 (blue part) shows too wet.
❀:Press the button on the pen to PH, PH is the pH key, the corresponding value on the table is 8-3.5, ALKALINE is the base, ACDIC is the acid, the value 7 is basically neutral, the smaller the number, the greater the acidity, according to the plant Variety adjust soil ph.
❀:The LIGHT key is the illuminance, and the measurement range is 0-2000 lumens. The larger the value is, the stronger the illumination is. Please determine whether shade is needed according to the plant species.
❀:When using, pay attention to insert the electrode can not touch the stone, do not use too much force, otherwise it is easy to damage the electrode. Wash the electrode after use.
❀:Push switch to the left. Insert probe deeply into soil reaching root level. Keep probe close to plant. Note moisture level and refer to the chart below for you plant’s watering needs.
❀:Push switch to the center. Facing the light source, hold the meter next to the plant. Avoid touching sensing element located underneath gauge. Note light level and refer to the chart below for your plant’